Due to a significant rise in their construction, more and more people currently live in apartment buildings. As a result, apartment law is becoming more and more important in our society.
This specific branch of the law is of a special nature. Not only because every apartment building can be considered as a miniature democracy with its own constitution (the property division deed), taxes (communal expenses) and democratic management ( the general assembly), but also because the confined living conditions often lead to complex relationships between neighbours.
Common judicial issues regarding apartment law:
- sales deed
- Observance and/or amendment of the co-ownership regulation and the interior regulations
- the proper functioning of the status during the transfer of the lot
- the division grant
- the law on the construction of housing habitation
- Judicial verification of resolutions made by the general assembly
- Judicial intervention in case of silence of the general assembly
- The functioning of the status, the interior regulations and the decisions of the general assembly against tenants and users
- The possibility to object to the statutes and alterations made therein on the condition of transfer to public registers.
- the insurance of the owners, tenants and users
- the task of the syndic
- Judiciary actions
- the numerous formalities
- de council of co-property
- the implementation of a new law co-ownership
Law Office RvB & Partners, has a thorough command of this miniature democracy and is your ideal partner whether you are a co-owner or an association of co-owners.